Dieter FTW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dieter FTW

Photobucket

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A servers idea.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
2xxx2
Poster
Poster
2xxx2

Male
Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-12-21

A servers idea. Empty
PostSubject: A servers idea.   A servers idea. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 1:43 pm

I say we post some drop party's in the calender and we all have a day where we talk about each other and sometimes we will all go as a group to fight pits and the winner of it gets a prize. If its ok i will ask for a new boss. Like a New lvl 500+ monster that we can multi and that drops good stuff and that is alittle be hard to kill and it has 500hp in total. With these ideas i think we will have a good server, ohh and the barrows thing we will have 5 of each of them in every hill because the barrows that we got is junk *dont mean u guys to be offended* Me and others will like to have the old barrows no chest only the barrows brothers and they drop a 50% chance of the item the barrow is weilding including armor. And i think if i get the barrows i will not get bored easily and we might even get more people to come. Tho that was ibe reson i went to this server.
Back to top Go down
1 Def Ranged
StaffMem
StaffMem
1 Def Ranged

Male
Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-12-22

A servers idea. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A servers idea.   A servers idea. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 5:30 pm

Try presenting your posts a little neater, maybe bullet points?
Otherwise. There's some good ideas.
The barrows has been changed for the sake of the economy. For a full set of barrows it should now take around 6 hours I think Dieter said. But if you stick at barrows and get a full set. Well done.

~1 Def santa
Back to top Go down

A servers idea.
Page 1 of 1